If you are looking for a way to add value to your home, as well as practicality and aesthetics, then garage door installation is a great place to start. After all, what’s not to love about being able to move “seamlessly” from your home’s interior to your vehicle without ever needing to brave elements? Plus, by having garage doors installed, you will be able to take that open-air carport – assuming you have one – from being open and easily accessible to anyone who wants to pull to a fully enclosed space, thus improving your home’s security set up.
But, what are some other reasons to opt for having deciding to add a garage to your home? Are there any other advantages to be had by opting for a garage to be included in your home’s blue prints? After all, not adding a garage to a new house build could save you money – right?
Actually, not so. Having a garage can benefit you in a variety of ways. Consider these reasons for having garage doors installed.
· Having a garage door means that your vehicle is protected from the elements of the weather.
· Keep your vehicle protected from dings, scratches which makes not just you happy but your insurance company, as well.
· The risk of having your vehicle stolen or broken into is unlikely.
· Having a home garage rather than parking in the driveway or on the street, is much more convenient, plus you don’t have to be concerned about people potentially hitting your vehicle while it is parked.
· Not only does having a garage mean your vehicles are not on the street, but it means that by not being there your home’s curb appeal is increased.
· Crazy as it might sound, most vehicles are only driven 5% of the time. This means that your vehicle is sitting “dormant” the large majority of the time.
· Having garage doors installed often results in lower rates for both your home owner’s insurance as well as your vehicle insurance.
· Your vehicle’s engine stays ready to go. By being kept out of the elements, your car’s engine doesn’t get as cold it stays more lubricated.
· You don’t have to wait for the ice to melt off of your vehicle, or be concerned about the windshield being covered in snow.
Having a garage means that you not only add to the style and design of your home, but it will also save you money for years to come. Don’t just keep debating whether it will benefit you to choose this addition. Talk to a garage door pro today.